COVID-19 testing to begin at Kingston training site on 2/6/2022
Effective 2/6/2022, the Northwest Laborers-Employers Training Trust located in Kingston, Washington will require a negative COVID-19 test for anyone who wishes to stay onsite in the dorms during their scheduled training.
We have temporarily updated the arrival times due to the additional tine needed for testing. The testing will be administered at the Kingston site by a third party testing company.
TESTING IS ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU PLAN TO STAY ONSITE DURING YOUR TRAINING.
- COVID-19 testing is NOT required for those who are commuting to class daily. L
- If staying, you will need to fill out the provided consent form and give to the testing company.
- Picture ID is required.
- If you are scheduled for a class, you will be receiving a waiver with your class letter. In order to keep things flowing smoothly and efficiently as possible, please fill this form out beforehand and bring it with you to the testing area.
SUNDAY TESTING TIME: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
MONDAY TESTING TIME: 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
What to do once you arrive onsite:
- Enter the main lobby of the dorm building.
- Give the testing company your COVID consent.
- Complete the testing and wait for your results.
- Dinner will be served from 5:00-5:30 p.m. on Sunday. You can arrive to eat dinner, but will not be permitted to register for class or be issued a dorm room until your COVID testing is complete.
NEGATIVE TEST RESULT: Yay! You can stay.
- Go to the front office to fill out the class registration paperwork.
- Your dorm room will then be assigned.
POSITIVE TEST RESULT:
- Leave the training site and follow the CDC’s COVID protocol guidelines.
- Apprentices will need to contact their coordinator.
If you wish to decline the COVID-19 test, you can still attend class but will not be allows to stay onsite in the dorms. If you decide to stay offsite at a hotel, the accommodation cost is your responsibility.
Our goal is to do our very best to offer a safe environment while honoring our mission; thank you for your cooperation.